License for software downloads on my site
All software and related content on my blog are available under the Creative Commons Attribution License here unless otherwise stated. If you have any questions or need an exception, please contact me.
Software and source code is released “as-is” and is used “at your own risk”.
All works are copyright (c) Michael Kennedy 2008-2016. All rights reserved.
Creative Commons Attribution License
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full license).
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.